Thread: Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - VF Corp (VFC)

Default Dave Landry's Market in a Minute - Tuesday, 3/19/12

Random Thoughts

The Ps and Quack resumed their rally out of their recent Persistent Pullback patterns. The Rusty broke out to multi-year highs.

Futures are getting whacked pre-market. Although I'd hate the see the Rusty come right back in, this corrective action could actually be healthy for the Ps & Quack.

This corrective action exemplifies why we take profits when the market rallies and buy back on pullbacks. If you understand that, then you get it. The rest is just details. Warning: blatant pimping just ahead. Details that you can read all about in The Layman's Guide To Trading Stocks.

So what do we do?

In light of this weakness, honor your stops on existing positions and wait for entries on new ones.

For those looking for an S & G type trade, look to play an opening gap reversal in the index ETFs should it occur.

Click here to watch today's Market in a Minute.

Default How to trade successfully in only 7 minutes a week - video shows you how

Can You Spare 7 Minutes A Week? If So, Then We'll Show You How To Generate Weekly Trading Income!

No More Excuses... Hundreds of you have sent us emails or called our support line asking for a recorded version of this webinar...We heard you and we

Default Forex Profit Multiplier Trading Lab Discovery

A few years ago, I solved the #1 request my Forex trading students from all around the world had been asking me for:

"How can I make MORE money in LESS time, even if I'm not a technical Forex 'geek'?"

To do this properly, I had 2 big challenges:

How to shorten the time needed to actively find & manage the highest probability, lowest risk trades...
    How to give you total control to manage these trades to completion, so your portfolio is protected at all times...