Thread: Dave Landry's Market in a Minute - Friday, 4/20/12

Default iShares Silver Trust (SLV)

anyone other Silver fans out there?

nice move finally today.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SLV

personally, i cant own enough of the stuff, whether its paper, junk, or bars

Default How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

"How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy"

Free Webinar Recorded on Tuesday, December 3rd at 8:00 PM EST (New York Time)

In this free online class John Carter will share with you:

A Powerful Simple Strategy for Trading Options on ETFs
    The SAFE Levels to Take Risk
    The Very Best ETFs to use
    Which ETFs You Have to Avoid Like the Plague
    And much more...

Default There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs... and they're in this vide

There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs...and they're in this video...

9 Reasons to trade Options on ETFs

You'll learn from John Carter...

Why ETFs are his BEST Instrument for Options Trading
    How he wires 34k from his Trading, to his Personal Account
    Why ETF Options are untouchable by Market Makers
    And a LOT more...

Default Video shows legendary 223k profit day in the market

Proof that 'account size doesn't matter' is often very hard to find. People say it doesn't matter...but can't prove it.

This video PROVES it

Legendary trader John Carter had a pretty good day recently... where he recorded live his 223k trading day! This was recorded in his REAL money accounts...

97k on Apple
    93k on Google
    104k on Priceline

Default Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

MarketClub.com has been in the business of trend following for decades, and they are happy to announce that you can take a look at Today's Top 50 Trending Stocks now...for free! This dynamic report is a list of market movers that can make a difference in your portfolio for 2013.

It costs you nothing, and it could be the game changer you have been looking for.

It's time you started trading like the smart money, get started today for free!

Default Join our stock picking contest

See how your picks stack up against other posters - join our weekly stock picking contest. Your win will be registered under your username and everyone will know about your stock picking talents.

Default Penny Stock Watchlist 4/19

Slower day, but excellent profit opportunities. SNPK, ECDC, LQMT, DUTV, SWSH, SEED etc. Personally made money on the SNPK bounce and SEED, broke even on VRNG as it didn't go, still a good watch though. Here's the list for Thursday:

ADY AOGN AUMY BCLE CBIS CVO DUTV ECDC HBRM IBIO ICPA KMAG LQMT NWY RITT SEED SWSH VRNG WG WPCS

EDIT: I suppose the pumps SNPK SEFE RSRS should be added.

Default Self-Storage

I was watching a seminar given by Scott Meyers about the profitability of self-storage investing and it got me thinking. It seems like an area with a lot of potential. Hell, if I could have all of the attractive attributes of rentals and little maintenance why not. Well here's the video:

http://www.reiclub.com/self-storage-...nts-videos.htm

Default Default AAPL IV at 46%

Despite the earnings announcement next week, this looks like a good time to look at some Iron Condors in AAPL, with implied volatility near a 52 week high. After falling around 9% in the last 5 trading days IV has spiked from the low 30's to 46.

As of today the 455-445 and 710-720 May Iron Condor was trading around $0.95 for a roughly 10% return.

Default DDMG - Long term growth?

Up 16% today, and the CEO will be talking on CNBC at 2pm PST.

Anyone see any long term growth here, or is the jump just because of the viral video of Tupac?

Producers such as Dr. Dre are now talking about going on tour with the late Tupac, which could promote long term revenue for the company.

I got in today at 6.20, and my funds won't settle for 3 days so I'm stuck with it til Monday, but I'm swing trading it so I guess we'll see what happens...

Thanks