Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default Linkedin Corporation (LNKD)

The stock traded higher on Friday, after the company released strong earnings late Thursday. The stock hit a high of $120.63, which is resistance for the continuation move. LNKD is still in bull market as 50-day moving average is still above 200-day moving average with MACD above 0. For those who did not have a chance to buy the stock, any pull back is your buying opportunity.

Default Antichartjunk.com's Week 22 Portfolio & Watchlist Update

Buy or Sell: Sell

Long Into Week 22 ? 100% Cash

Add to watchlist as initial or secondary buys, but do not buy until market shows buy signals:

ALXN ? 95.11 to 99.87

AMGN ? 70.10 to 73.61

AMT ? 64.65 to 67.88

BBBY ? 72.85 to 76.49

CERN ? 78.63 to 82.56

CPRT ? 26.93 to 28.28

CRUS ? 28.35 to 29.77

CYBX ? 39.68 to 41.66

DG ? 47.69 to 50.08

FUL ? 31.72 to 33.31

MLNX ? 61.50 to 64.58

MO ? 30.50 to 32.01

SXCI ? 100.60 to 105.63

TDG ? 118.31 to 124.23

TSCO ? 101.10 to 106.16

VZ ? 40 to 42

WFM- 86.45 to 90.77

WWWW ? 15.65 to 16.43

Add to watchlist as secondary buys only, but do not buy until market shows buy signals:

TSCO ? bounce from 50-day

http://antichartjunk.com/2012/05/29/week-22-

Default Weekly Market Review 201221

Although stocks gave up some of their gains in Friday's session before the holiday long weekend, the S&P 500 had finally founded a little ground after three consecutive weekly losses. In the meantime, housing data buoy investors confidence as both existing home sales (4.62M vs. 4.60M est.) and new home sales (343K vs. 335K est.) outpaced analysts' forecast. Bond price volatility stayed quiet and directionless ahead of a busy economic calendar week, where the Treasury curve finished almost unchanged after reaching its all time low on the 10yr. Economic fundamentals are on the spotlight looking forward this week, where the U.S. first quarter GDP, nonfarm payroll, and various critical economic indicators will be releasing.

Technical Highlights:
    ? The rally on stocks appeared weakness as momentum decelerated; 1289/1350 continued to be the key support/resistance level for the SPX this week.
    ? The NYSE composite is facing heavy resistance from its 200 day moving average, which is a critical bull/bear technical watch for the blue chips.
    ? Offensive stocks outperformed the S&P, the "market top" group (materials, industrials, and energy) strengthened.
    ? Treasury showed little activates across the curve this past week; bonds remain bullish as the "golden cross" on yields fell to reverse the trend.

read more at...
    http://plus.alpbeta.com/report/201221.pdf

Default Things To Watch This Week

Stocks are precariously poised heading into this shortened trading week. The long term trend is up and is still intact for now, but the intermediate term trend is down. Mark Arbeter, the chief technical strategist at S&P Capital IQ this week said ?We think the stock market is close in both time and price to a bottom, but we think there will be more volatile, sideways trading as stocks hammer out a bullish reversal pattern, which does not preclude a move to new corrective lows.? So there could be some more pain ahead. My gut tells me the seeling isn't done with yet and there is plenty of resistance above if stocks do rally.

Lakshman Achuthan from the Economic Cycle Research Institute has reaffirmed his view of a US recession in mid-2012 to early 2013.

Despite the short week, there is a lot to keep on the radar for this week. Consumer confidence numbers will be coming out on Tuesday, the GDP and Jobless Claims on Thursday, followed by the Employment Situation report, Personal Income and Outlays and the ISM Manufacturing Index on Friday. Setting up for an exciting week I think. Enjoy the day off tomorrow while you can.

Default What sectors are in uptrend?

MSECTOR750: Auto Parts Wholesale Sector
    MSECTOR442: REIT ? Healthcare Facilities Sector

Default WARNING: Major forum upgrade tonight

We are going to hypercharge this site with a major new upgrade tonight which will give the forum a kick in the ass and attract new users and more search engine spiders. During the upgrade we have to turn the forum off, because the database cannot operate while site files are being deleted and replaced.

I am hoping that all goes well and we can be back online within a few hours, but if there are problems (and with about 3/4 of a million posts there just may be a few problems) then it could take longer, I decided to do it this weekend because of the holiday.

I hope you are patient and check back every couple of hours until we are back.

Looking forward to your comments and feedback, I know how hard it is for everyone when anything changes, but I believe this will be all for the better, and we will be able to grow as much as we deserve to with all the great posters and regular visitors here.

I'm doing this for you!

Default A Weekly Look -- Week Ending 5/25

Friday was day 18 for the dollar?s daily cycle.

Default HNR as a PUT play?

HNR - Harvest Natural Resources - $5.12

June $5 PUT sell @ 0.55 = 11% over 3 weeks if finish OTM

looks like longs are waiting for some kind of announcement towards a sale of some assets in Venezuela
    book value 10.24
    current ratio 1.91

seem to be bleeding money and incoming revenue info not available

worth the risk? keep shares if ITM or close position?

Default Penny Stock Watchlist 5/24 - sweet Rosetta - ROSG!

ROSG just sick! Probably gaps and runs a bit before selling off. How high? who knows, maybe 13-15 range. Either way it will be good on the short side as well soon. Just an awesome trader the past few days ever since first alert at 2.70.

PRKR - awesome past 2 days. Yes I covered entry and exit points. The question is does it have a third? Needs to breakout on the daily over 1.60 and hold tomorrow.

GWBU - come on APS get your shit together. Run this mofo already. Or wash it again so we can get another bounce play.

PCX - needs over 2.70. Decent resistance there as proved end of day today.

NOOF - nice volume increase today, and preparing to breakout on daily.

CIGX - watch for over 3.60. I like the daily chart maybe even as a swing if it goes and closes strong. Seems to be breaking above symmetrical wedge on daily chart as well, a bullish sign.

Default Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO)

The entire Education sector was on fire today led by Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO). The stock closed above the psychological level of 7 and near the 50 day moving average. A close above this level would warrant liquidation of short positions. I believe that price may continue its rally next week. CECO is a good short squeeze candidate. Short % of Float - 11% / Days To Cover 3.5 / Book/sh - $12 / Cash/share - $5.8 / No Debt / Inst Own 89%

On Friday, I alerted my twitter followers for a possible strong rebound. Subscribe my twitter, so you can receive my trade ideas and stock news in real time.