Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default Video shows legendary 223k profit day in the market

Proof that 'account size doesn't matter' is often very hard to find. People say it doesn't matter...but can't prove it.

This video PROVES it

Legendary trader John Carter had a pretty good day recently... where he recorded live his 223k trading day! This was recorded in his REAL money accounts...

97k on Apple
    93k on Google
    104k on Priceline

AND YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE

John will show you exactly how he traded the above trades, what he did right, what he did wrong, and what YOU can do to trade like this. And he points out what a 'small account' really is and how the overall goal is to have an income source by growing it to big account!

Default Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

MarketClub.com has been in the business of trend following for decades, and they are happy to announce that you can take a look at Today's Top 50 Trending Stocks now...for free! This dynamic report is a list of market movers that can make a difference in your portfolio for 2013.

It costs you nothing, and it could be the game changer you have been looking for.

It's time you started trading like the smart money, get started today for free!

Default Join our stock picking contest

See how your picks stack up against other posters - join our weekly stock picking contest. Your win will be registered under your username and everyone will know about your stock picking talents.

Default Default Penny Stock Watchlist 5/31 - Market red, but we found runners anyway!

Market down, we still find winners! FCEL very nice on open, as we mentioned its potential pre-market and went for a possible 12% gain. NCIT ripped 20%+ from initial alert, then setup on the short side as well which brought another 15% if you took the breakdown idea. AGRT followed thru after a dip above .53 and hit .66 for a possible 24%. IDVC and HOKU other good alerts today netting more than 15%. Pretty good day for an overall market pullback. Have you taken the free trial yet? Short list tonight as most ideas have come directly from intra-day scans.

GYSTD some late day buying and will be a top watch in the morning. Alerted in chat today at .10.

BRFH MDMC STNT - interesting charts if you know what I mean.

Others: IDVC HOKU LTHU FCEL VELA AMPE NSU TAST ARNA CVO FTEK

Default Can't Wait For This Stock To Blow Straight Up!

Denbury Resources Inc (DNR)

Valuation
    PE Ratio --> 9.17 (Good)
    Price to Book --> 1.23 (Good)
    PEG Ratio --> 0.45 (Good)
    PE Ratio Among its competitors --> Low (Good)
    PE Ratio * Price To Book --> 11.28 (Good)

Financial Health
    Current ratio --> 1.25 (Average)
    Debt to Equity --> 0.55 (Below Average)
    Net Current Assets --> 151.4 millions
    Long Term Debt --> 2727.7 millions
    Net Current Assets Lesser than Long Term Debt --> Based on business nature, can be considered Average
    Cash From Operation --> 291.7 millions (Q1 Is gradually increasing based on YOY - Good)
    Cash From Financing Activities --> 55.9 millions (Is gradually decreasing - Good)
    Market Cap --> 6.08 Billion

Dividend History
    10 Years Non-Stop Payout --> NA
    Dividend Yield --> NA

Management Efficiency
    ROA --> 7.21% (Average)
    ROE --> 15.06% (Good)
    ROI --> 7.7% (Good)
    Operating Margin --> 46.15% (Good)

Fair Value Estimation (Based On Discounted Cash Flow)
    Operating Cash Flow: 863.7 Millions (3 years average)
    Total Debt: 2727.7 Millions
    Cash and Equivalent: 77.4 Millions
    Cash Flow Growth Rate (Based on consensus estimate from Reuters): 20.08%
    Discount Rate: 8.9%
    Fair Value: $27.26
    Margin of Safety: 75.19%!

Technical Analysis

Default Divergences Appear: May Signal ECB Stimulus Coming Shortly

The market is showing positive divergences in two major areas. These areas signal stimulus and possible bank recapitalization from the European Union and the ECB. Ultimately, the markets are signaling something big on the horizon that could cause the market to pop sharply in the short run. The SPDR S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:SPY) is trading at $131.96 -1.74 (-1.30%).

The first positive divergence has occurred between the S&P 500 and the Dollar. These usually trade inverse to each other but lately, the Dollar has soared to new 2012 highs, but the market has not made new lows. This signals a coming market push. The PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish (NYSEARCA:UUP) 22.92 +0.12 (0.53%).

The second divergence is happening today. Gold opened sharply lower and has rallied back to the flat line. This is extremely unusual with the Dollar higher on the day and the markets lower. This tells us of stimulus on the horizon in Europe. The SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) (NYSEARCA:GLD) hit of low of $148.61 but is now trading at $151.31, +0.29 (0.19%). This is a huge reversal and speaks to a big factor coming on the horizon.

Ultimately, things are pointing to an announcement in the next week of bank bailouts in Europe and possible stimulus. This would cause a sharp 300 plus point rally in the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Gareth Soloway

Default Penny Stock Watchlist 5/30 - Great alerts left and right!

Awesome morning! AGRT MVIS AAPT etc. Many runners this morning. A few late day movers as well I wasn't around for, as I took off a bit early today. ISR beauty play from watchlist last night, gap over .80, consolidate, then run into close. CVO finally headed towards 2 as mentioned it might on watchlist last week. The point is the hardest part is learning how to play, then once it clicks you'll see opportunities left and right.

I realize some of you were unaware that we had a different chat room spot this morning as I was unable to login here for a bit, and for that I apologize. But all is fixed and we will be back here at the OTF tomorrow. BestDamnPennyStocks Canceled... again. Nonetheless, feel free to re-watch the BFLX video from the last BDPS play and keep what I discussed in mind as we work through the new one in the future. They just want you on your toes.

AGRT - BullExchange promo. Great intra-day setup too if you missed first run. Now needs over .53. We'll see if they can make it a multi-day runner.

ISR - probably gets a small gap up, if you bought today, consider taking profits. If you're on the sidelines, give it a few minutes to see which way its going to go if any direction at all. Who knows it may consolidate early before deciding which way to go similar to today.

CVO - Watch the 2 spot tomorrow, if it doesn't break consider profit taking. You can always play again later if it sets back up.

MVIS - decent close. Needs over 2.70, may test 3 real quick if it does. If that breaks who knows. Play the intra-day trend.

Default stock software.

An sponsor who sells stock short borrows shares from a brokerage domicile and sells them to one more purchaser. profits from the sale go into the shooter?s description. I say things like ?if you found $50 on the ground, would you pick it up?? if the answer is ?yes? then why not take the same $50 or $100 that you are up in a stock position BEFORE the market closes. The software does!!!!ock

Default Question about which screener to use for focusing on price action/ day trading

I've been following daytrading for a bit now, and started doing some paper trading with some success (fake success yay!)

A big road block for me though has been finding a good screener to test some of the things I want to try. I've paid for a few monthly subscriptions to different screeners now, and none will give me what I need.

Would anyone be able to suggest a good screener that can show me stocks that are quickly falling or rising? For example if a stock went up or down by 0.5% over the last 30 seconds, I'd like the screener to show it. And then I could take a deeper look at a list of stocks that are currently moving quickly up or down.

Thanks for any advice

Default Penny Stock Watchlist 5/29

Hope everyone enjoyed the 3 day weekend. The audio during the seminar last night did not work, therefore I will be posting a separate video tonight discussing the topics more in-depth. Here's the list for Monday:

KV.A - I'm holding from 1.30, looking for follow through or I'll be out. Decent run mid-day friday. Might re-test 1.50, we'll see. More in chat.

COCO - needs over 3.00

ISR - watch the .80 spot, room to the upside if it breaks.

Others: KV.A GNOM UPI XG RCON CSIQ TCX MRGE MNOV ACLS COCO THM AMRS MUX CYTR GTAT PRWM