Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default Penny Stock Watchlist 4/23

Pretty good Friday. Could have traded LQMT a bit better, but still made 10% off it. Also made a few bucks on SQNM, while being pretty much flat on ZNGA consider a .05/sh loss on a 9.00 isn't much. I think ZNGA may see 8.00 again before bouncing, but I'll keep my eye on it, as it has potential. Still holding XOMA as a swing, and 100 big fat shares of COGO from last week. If it falls below 2.40 I'll probably just bail. Otherwise I'd like to see signs of a reversal then load the boat for a push back towards 3+. Here's the list for Monday:

AAMRQ AFFX AIMH BPZ BDSI CHTP CLNO CYTL DLGC EGLE GERN HERO IACH ICPA INSM LACO LMLP LQMT MILL OMVE OWW PCO PRKR RAD RSRS SEFE SGOC SINX SNPK SNWT SPRT SPU SQNM STS THQI TLB TWER UVFT VRML VVTV WG

This is a pretty big list as I see lots of potential going into the week. I'll post an in-depth watchlist for members later this evening explaining why some made the list and narrow down the actual trade idea.

Special Sub-Penny list coming later too. I'm thinking about creating a seperate Trading Room for those who wish to discuss sub-penny stocks that could go. We've found plenty of these that double, and usually a few every week, heck two weeks ago, we had a a sub-penny double every day from the time it was alerted, and yes their was enough volume to get in and out cleanly.

Default CMG-Short and Possible CHK- Long

This stock looks like could be setting up for a short. The chart finally broke its uptrend and fell below the 20 dma on heavy volume. I'm hoping it gaps down on Monday morning and would like it to continue lower on heavy volume. The 50 dma is right around 405 so it may bounce there. I bought some July 420 Puts on Friday at $1760, so if this breaks the 50 day ma I would be very happy. This stock has a lot of support, so who knows.

Also on the watch list: CHK. Stock is really beaten up and looks like it should still go lower. It has historical support around 16.75 or 17.00 area so it might be good to go long there depending on if it holds support. I'll be watching this one closely for possible buy next week for a short term pop.

Default A Weekly Look -- Week Ending 4/20

The current daily cycle is on day 12 and looks to be threatening to print a failed daily cycle.

Default Q1 Halftime Earnings Summary

Halftime Earnings Summary
    First quarter corporate earnings were amazing as most companies reported better-than-expected results. About 19% of the S&P500 members published their numbers as of this Friday, 86% of which beat analysts' EPS consensus and 74% of the revenues numbers were on top of expectation. Even thought earnings seemed to be outstanding from the surprise stand point, growth rates were actually weaker relative to last year performances that the average EPS and revenues year-over-year growth went down from 54% to 12% and 10% to 6%, respectively, for the same group of companies. The growth distributions were obviously shifted leftward, which indicated economic slowdown. This might be one of the reasons that earnings reaction were somewhat negative biasing, from the technical perspective, that only 45% of these companies' share closed positive a day after the earnings' announcement. We will continue to see more earnings in this coming week, technology and industrials are the key market movers as these sectors will be reporting the most among the S&P member list.

read more at:
    http://research.alpbeta.com/research/ER2012Q1H.pdf

Default Pfizer Inc. (PFE)

Long setup. Continuing its uptrend. The major resistance is at around 22.80. Bullish MACD cross

Default Hercules Offshore, Inc. (HERO)

It has broken its downtrend on convincing volume.

Default Chesapeake Energy (YUM) - Quick Takes Pro Chart of the Day

April 20, 2012 - Chesapeake Energy (YUM)

Default Yum Brands (YUM) - Quick Takes Pro Chart of the Day

April 19, 2012 - Yum Brands (YUM)

Default GVP GSE Systems Inc

Here's a weekly chart. Showing some potential. Might be a good swing next week.

Default Rumored buyout of WBSI buy Verizon Wireless

There was a meeting at Verizon Wireless yesterday inwhich key directors discussed changes in software applications. It was announced that Verizon is planning to use Websafety inc's (WBSI) software for it's web filters and for secure payment processing. It is rumored to result in a possible buyout. Do you think it will? Should we invest in this company's stock or not? Will Verizon butcher this software or bennefit from it?

Link to more information-
    http://tiny.cc/Verizon2buyWBSI