Thread: How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

Default How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy

"How to Boost Your Returns With ONE Secret ETF Strategy"

Free Webinar Recorded on Tuesday, December 3rd at 8:00 PM EST (New York Time)

In this free online class John Carter will share with you:

A Powerful Simple Strategy for Trading Options on ETFs
    The SAFE Levels to Take Risk
    The Very Best ETFs to use
    Which ETFs You Have to Avoid Like the Plague
    And much more...

Default There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs... and they're in this vide

There are 9 reasons why you SHOULD trade options on ETFs...and they're in this video...

9 Reasons to trade Options on ETFs

You'll learn from John Carter...

Why ETFs are his BEST Instrument for Options Trading
    How he wires 34k from his Trading, to his Personal Account
    Why ETF Options are untouchable by Market Makers
    And a LOT more...

Default Video shows legendary 223k profit day in the market

Proof that 'account size doesn't matter' is often very hard to find. People say it doesn't matter...but can't prove it.

This video PROVES it

Legendary trader John Carter had a pretty good day recently... where he recorded live his 223k trading day! This was recorded in his REAL money accounts...

97k on Apple
    93k on Google
    104k on Priceline

Default Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

Just Released: 50 top movers in 2013

MarketClub.com has been in the business of trend following for decades, and they are happy to announce that you can take a look at Today's Top 50 Trending Stocks now...for free! This dynamic report is a list of market movers that can make a difference in your portfolio for 2013.

It costs you nothing, and it could be the game changer you have been looking for.

It's time you started trading like the smart money, get started today for free!

Default Join our stock picking contest

See how your picks stack up against other posters - join our weekly stock picking contest. Your win will be registered under your username and everyone will know about your stock picking talents.

Default Dave Landry's Market in a Minute - Tuesday, 6/5/12

Random Thoughts

As I wrote in the Layman's Guide To Trading Stocks, the stock market can go 25 years or more without making a new high. I was concerned about making my case but the market made it for me. While the book was being written, the stock market made 13 year lows. As I wrote in the above article (warning: spoiler alert!): "Markets go up and markets go down." As traders (and since buy and hold doesn't work, if you consider yourself an "investor" you seriously need to think about learning how to trade), our job is to get aboard these trends. Yes, I'd love to ride out a nice gradual uptrend for the next 10-20 years but right now, that's not happening. It appears that stocks are headed lower. And, when that happens, our job is to short the market.

I do "top down" analysis in a "bottom up" fashion. Every day I look at nearly 2,000 stocks, a few hundred ETFs, and over 200 sectors. This gives me a good feel for what's really going on. And, by the way, if you want to understand markets, you too can do this daily (or, of course, pay me to do it for you)-but I digress. Anyway, the last thing I do is study the indices. By this time I have a pretty good idea of what's going on under the hood. With that said, yesterday, if you took away my index charts and asked me what the overall stock market did, I'd tell you that it was down hard. My point is, the indices were flat to slightly positive but internals were crap. This is not a healthy market. Don't believe me? Well, spend the next couple of hours looking at all of those aforementioned charts and you too will be a believer.

So what do we do? My methodology is pullback in nature. And since the market is probing new multi-month lows, they are not many stocks setting up. This is probably a good thing since the market is becoming oversold at this juncture. Therefore, the plan remains the same. Take partial profits on existing shorts as offered and trail your stops lower. Further, honor your stops on any remaining longs. In summary, manage what you have and wait for the next cycle (i.e. pullback) before looking to establish new positions.

Futures are flat to firm pre-market.

Click here to watch today's Market in a Minute.

Best of luck with your trading today!

Dave

Expert swing trader Dave Landry comments on the charts for the major markets, indexes and sectors for the upcoming trading day in his daily one-minute video.

Make sure your sound is turned up. A new browser window will open and the video will begin playing within a few seconds.

Default FB (Coverage Initiated)

FB (Long/$25.00 Stop) - Since it's debut Facebook has been in a tailspin headed to the ground floor. As of yesterday's close ($26.90), the stock appears to be oversold. The chart pattern is a typical three push down pattern that is indicating seller momentum is waning.

Now, this does not mean buyers are going to get aggressive, it simply means that sellers are getting tired and that, at current... levels, the bulls may find the stock appealing. Also, a typical protracted move usually ends with a three push pattern which could also mean that shorts will now be tempted to cover their positions. If this does happen, you could see a short-term bounce back to the low $30's.

In any case, if you've been waiting on the sidelines for an opportunity to get involved, this may be it.

Default Penny Stock Watchlist 6/5

We didn't need a watchlist today! Stocks running left and right straight off scan. EFTI went 150% from alert, AUMN went 20% and plenty of other runners today, CBLI BPAX BWMG EEDG USEI SMBL ZLCS etc. Join us in chat tomorrow. It's free for a limited time. Here's your list for Tuesday:

CBLI BPAX INSM AUMN SMBL GV XNPT PTNR MVIS GMO REED NG MUX NVTL FTEK NCIT HWAY HNSN SNTA CLSN AAU PSUN AUTH VRNG ZLCS

OTC's: BMWG EEDG GWBU EFTI GMND IPRU MDHI USEI

Default ETN-Getting Pounded ????

ETN has gotten pounded the last few days... I thought the beating it took last friday was overkill... Picked up up Friday evening. Hoping it would go up today...

Boy I was wrong... Thank god for a tight stop loss order...

What am I missing on this stock.. Great P/E Ratio, good management, I guess the biggest risk, is all the companies they have bought this year... But is that really the reason for the beating its taking?

Default Stocks To Keep On Your Radar Screen next week

Stocks To Keep On Your Radar Screen next week - Full article and charts

Could be an interesting week for Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO) investors as the stock is showing some signs of a possible technical rebound in the making. The MACD and CMF are still showing positive divergences and the MFI is moving up and currently it has a value of 63.60 below overbought region of 80. There is positive money flow for the stock. The key technical resistance level investors will be watching is the 7 area. A breakout above this level could send the stock on a major push higher.