Apparently I'm slowly turning into a swing trader Holding XOMA and KERX overnight. Up nicely on KERX, and will probably be selling into morning strength. Thought SEED was going to go today, but stopped out minus a few cents. Started off slow this morning, and then picked up into the afternoon. Freddy151 is getting great at bounce plays and proved it again today by nailing the LQMT bottom off .50 and sold .56. It's also good to see new members banking with at least one I know of is currently up about 15% on SEFE.

Just keep in mind there are tens of thousands of stocks. There will always something to trade even when the market is red, we just have to be patient and wait for it to hit. Some days penny stocks get hot when the market is down, some days not. Also never leave out bigger stocks. I don't care the price as long as its moving such as BKS today. Members the biggest thing to keep in mind is to just be patient and wait for a setup your comfortable with. Don't try to force a trade that isn't there.

Here's the list for Tuesday:

AGIJ AXK CEDC CDTI CLNT CREG DEXO DHRM DOMK DSCO FONR GSL GTIM GURE KERX LEXG LTHU LTUM NEWL OXIS PSDV RSRS SEFE SGOC TEAR TSON VPIG WGAS ZOOM

Get a feel for what I trade during the day - Follow me on twitter OR SFB Traders YouTube Channel

Learn to be consistently profitable! Trade with us - SFBTRADERS.COM - 'A Community of Profitable Traders'