Thread: Is Swordfish Prime Services as good as I've heard when it comes to tax guidance?

Default Is Swordfish Prime Services as good as I've heard when it comes to tax guidance?

I'm looking at working with Swordfish Prime Services after researching various tax guidance companies. They've got a lot of positive feedback from other people, just wondering if they're worthy of the hype?

I've used Swordfish Prime Services in the past, no complaints! They certainly saved me a few K last financial year!

Yep I can vouch for them. I wish I used a company like them sooner. There are so many (legal) opportunities to cut tax that the gov don't promote enough, such as various tax rules when you're married.

Wink

Alright thanks chaps - I've seen them around for a while now so finally jumped in and followed up. It's funny how you hear these companies on the telly or radio or whatever and don't really give them much thought. Then when the time comes that you need somthing and their name pops into your head - that's advertising for you though right! Good old Swordfish Prime Services aye : )

I've been a client of Swordfish Prime Services for 5 years now. They've helped me on the journey into property investment and I now own three properties which are all structured to generate me additional income. I put this back into my original mortgage and will be paying this off in another year's time. It's so simple yet I didn't have a clue that I could use the money in the house I already own, to work for me and pay off the mortgage faster. Great service and really straight forward, happy to recommend these guys.

Righto! Thanks ahone - where abouts are you from out of interest!? I had a meeting with one of the guys from Swordfish Prime Services today. He came over to my place and we had quite an in depth discussion where he covered more than what I would have thought to ask. It seems they have a blueprint that works so am happy to follow this. They have taken my info away and he said they work closely with a great accountancy firm who would run through an analysis for me. I'll let you know how I go.

Yes, 100% as good as they say they are. They found me ways to save money I never knew existed. All above board and totally legit.

Totally agree, I had no idea these sorts of savings were possible. Glad I found Swordfish.

Hit the nail on the head likesmoney the bloody government definitely don’t promote this stuff enough. Thank god for Swordfish.

Hope you’ve found good ways to spend the cash mate and the Mrs hasn’t gotten a hold of it like mine.