Thread: SNRS- Sunrise Consulting Group

Default SNRS- Sunrise Consulting Group

I'm liking this one for a move here for sure. This is a .0001 play with zero bid. Been adding here for a bit, think it's ready to go.

Sunrise Consulting Group's mission is to become a premier investment banking and financial group for companies in Asia and the Pacific Rim, bringing value to small and medium sized companies and assisting them in becoming listed on the USA Exchanges. The company's major focal point is mainland China and additional target areas include Hong Kong, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia and other Pacific Rim & Southeast Asian countries. Recent growth in these countries has been in the high double digits, and Sunrise Consulting intends to capitalize on this trend by building upon and adding to its current holdings, increasing sales revenues through acquisitions, and continually expanding its portfolio into related areas.

Nice Lotto I grabbed a couple million...
    COMPANY OVERVIEW
    Sunrise Consulting Group, Inc. is focused on aggressive growth through both expansion of its current assets.
    Executive Summary: Time Is Ripe For Chinese Firms To Go Overseas

"China's trade surplus hit 185.65 billion U.S. dollars in the first nine months of 2007, surpassing the full-year figure in 2006."
    Sunrise Consulting Group, Inc. will be one of the pioneers in bringing Chinese companies to be listed on the USA Exchanges such as OTC, Nasdag, Amex, & NYSE. These companies are mainly from mainland China. Profiles of companies include those from China, Hong Kong, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia and others in the Pacific Rim & Southeast Asia.
    Our Vision is to be a premier investment banking and financial group in Asia & Pacific Rim, bringing value to small and medium sized companies in Asia. We will also bring them Public to the United States. We have successfully established ourselves in the American capital market and we aspire to have a presence in the region where possible moving forward for mergers and acquisitions.
    AndraCulpi

Big volume pouring in from somewhere. If it shows us a bid, I'm going in heavy. They may actually run this thing. I've seen stranger things happen. Watching very closely.