Thread: Trading for a Living and Stock Picks

Hybrid View

Default Trading for a Living and Stock Picks

dores anyone on here trade for a living?

i think that with enough money a person should be able to generate a decent income if they watch out for risks and cut their losses.

i think that picking the best stocks is the key though and then letting it go up 10 or 20 percent.

i should have made a lot of money last year but i didn't have the broker account setup and was trying to spend my time reading and learning and it has been great.

i think i can read enough and follow enough great picks to hopefully make a decent living.

i don't really want a "real" job and I do better without a boss.

thoughts anyone? great stocks to constantly "flip" for income?

I know at the least that redstripe and therumpledone trade full time and are professionals.

I will try bumping this again in case they were too busy and missed it.

Help me out gentlemen and any others that trade full time.

I'm going to go ahead and bump this up again in case there are some traders who trade for a living that might have missed this.

Thank you so very much in advance!!!!

I don't trade for a living but it is a passion of mine and at some point would like to do it full time. I like to read books on technical analysis I am in the process of reading one i got from my daughter for Christmas called technical analysis of financial markets by john j Murphy and find it fascinating.

I trade for a living, but I certainly don't rely on other's "picks" for my profits. In fact, I couldn't care less what others are "picking." I doubt that any other successful full-time traders do either.