Thread: Alternative For Playing Options Trading

Default Alternative For Playing Options Trading

Im a professional trader from 2005 and Ive been trading so many types of platform, The issues is that I wanted to find the right platform that will help me to gain high return on my money on a short term of time. At start I tried the Forex and others platform, but than I realize all platforms take so much commission on my trading even if I lose money.
    So I start to try Binary Option Trading on these 2 platforms:

Each one of them has few advantages on each other. Just to make sure Im not a marketer of any of these brands, I just have an experience with these platforms that I want to share with others. After exam these 2 platforms I realize there is no much different between Regular Forex trading to Binary Forex Trading, the reason I say this is that if u will take cost effective to your money, there is more chance you will lose your return in regular Forex than Binary option, once you lock your bet on the Forex price, you have 50 to earn 70-75 investment return, it is much less risky and the amount of trading isnt higher than $3000 for one hour.

Traditional options trading offers a lot more flexibility and liquidity than the binary options market.

I look at the traditional options market as a trading tool that I can use create income, hedge against losses, lock in profits, etc. I look at the binary options market as placing short term bets. I'm not saying that's bad. I dabble in binaries myself, but I would consider it closer to gambling than investing.

jacof, i don;t have any experience with binary options trading.

Can you explain a bit more for a newby??