Thread: Dlav!! =o

BrantGax

Default Dlav!! =o

Over 300 Today And Could Run Maaaaaaasive Imo.. Huge News For This Lil Gem =) And To Think U Could Own It For The Price Of 1/324897328947th Of A Twinkie...or Something Like That
    BrockHanki

Just got in. A lot higher than you though obviously.

And you're from New Hampshire I see. The state that Ron Paul is likely to win in the primaries. Good stuff!!

lol i like your sig. It will be interesting to see how far Ron Paul goes but I think the establishment have their eye on that puppet Hillary.
    Calebroors

Ron Paul is absolutely surging in the polls as more people find out about him despite the media's blackout. 4 weeks ago, I thought he might even get into the top tier. Now he is in the top 3. If this continues, there's no reasons at all he can't win the Presidency. No offense, but most Americans are so F***** cynical is baffles me. So what if this is the way it has been for a long time? What the hell was the declaration of Independence all about? Why can't it happen again? What were the conditions back then? Tyranny. What are the conditions we have today? TYRANNY!! Let's do it again!! The guy can win, I am totally convinced of that, just tell your friends, neighbors, workmates, and get out to the primaries and vote for him. That's all it will take and he WILL win. Really. Imagine how much more your stocks will be worth with Ron Paul in the Oval Office!!
    Businessino

i actually live in towata, kansas.. its a little boro outside of the zooberince forest of Yoritoo.. my uncle flies kites there every so often.. the yogota in gyutip will hence muniter the cremaber as tension solitifides the youry himity in gropecka..not to mention veny or nomorita of course