Thread: How long does it take?

Default How long does it take?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showth...26#post1705326

Another exceptional thread.

Anyone care to comment?

excellent thread (elitetrader)... idea similar to your "Success" thread Luc1 (i just bumped it).

I won't take the time to comment in detail as it is Friday afternoon and my wife is drumming her fingers impatiently:wink:

Trading successfully takes a long time, period. We have discussed this in various terms on several different threads in the time I have been on OTF and I always enjoy reading the responses.

As I posted on your other thread Luc, trading is overall very successful for me but I still have ALOT to learn and some of those lessons are going to be painful. Much of my education has been self education and at great loss, but also better remembered due to that.

I enjoy this board and members such as yourself and Chinaman and Aiki and Albert, there is so much to learn from eachother. I look forward to honing my skills as the years go by... I have even been honing my own (albeit confusing as hell) charting style and it has been excellent for me.

Have a great weekend all!!!!!!!!!!

Good discussion, although the wu tang reference does seem to ring true, I believe that was Prodigy's avatar.