Thread: So will 1 bank have to go under before this turns around?

Abdul71241

Default So will 1 bank have to go under before this turns around?

Is that what will happen? Will the FED continue to devalue the dollar to the point where it will be more cost effective to use your $1 bills in the bathroom instead of Charmin Toilet paper? To me it seems like it, what do you guys think, can all the banks make it? If not which one will go down and why? I know Bear Sterns had a lot of exposure to CDO's

Believe me, at $2 a share, Bear Stearn's did not make it!

HAHA yeah I was just about to say that because JP Morgan bought them, is this a good move on their part? They have to take on all that debt, is this something they wanted or were kind of coerced into?

JPM is taking on the debt simply because the Fed have told them that the affect of not bailing BSC would be much worse for everyone than taking the debt on. That's scary because it also tells you that the situation everywhere is so bad that complete financial collapse was imminent and a whole international investment bank can now be valued at less than one of it's office buildings! BSC was your 1 bank but there may be others.

SKF is still a good play and will be for a while with all this fear. I wonder if the VIX will get to 9-11 levels tomorrow?