Thread: TRM (Trade Risk Management)

Boschnmi

Default TRM (Trade Risk Management)

Has anyone subscribed to this service?I believe they have a Forex site as well.

Their predictions are based,they say,on Hurst Cycles.

I can only find obscure articles about Hurst.Anyone know anything about him?

Hurst is quite famous for writing a book. It's called The Profit Magic of Stock Transaction Timing, by J M Hurst. It's available from Global Investor, etc.

I have the book, and it's quite mathematical but it does give you all the details for working out cycles. From memory, it's not very expensive, so perhaps you may wish to read the book before you subscribe to the service. It was first published in 1970, so is quite an old-fashioned book, if you know what I mean.
    BritneyHal

This is Hurst masterful work...

http://www.traderspress.org/detail.asp?product_id=1400

Its hard core.. not for the bed time reading

Thanks for the feedback fellas.
    Tradertim,you bring up some interesting points,you say when prices get to the 2nd or 3rd band it can take a long time before they reverse.How long is a"long time"?If it is,say,a month or so then it would be suitable for doing credit spreads,particularly if the prices do indeed reverse 98 of the time.Anyway I have browsed their site and find it a bit curious that everyone who has sent a testimonial have also given their email address.Interesting!!!

Ben Dover??? That has to be a wind up!!