Thread: Want to learn- Where the hell do i start learning???

Hybrid View

Default Want to learn- Where the hell do i start learning???

Hi all

All i know about trading can be summarized by "buy low sell high." This is THE first step I'm taking in the beginning of my education. What books do i read first (please also tell me what they'll teach me)? I've registered with FXCM and started trading fake money, although i have no clue what I'm doing. Please help me out, thanks everyone.

Here are the basics that you will want to learn about:

- Technical Analysis
    - Fundamental Analysis
    - Trading Psychology
    - Trade Planning (entry/exit points, stop loss orders)
    - Learn what a pump and dump scheme is (to avoid being a victim of them). I personally stay away from low price stocks because they are very susceptible to manipulation.

The local library or online would be a great free resource to get started. See http://www.investopedia.com/ for some basic information.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm a seasoned veteran that doesn't mind sharing my wisdom with new comers in the markets.

p.s. If you are in the market for a solid stock screener you should check-out the one I created. It brings all the various information together to aid in a more informed decision when making trades.

if you want to get started with forex trading then i think you should trade first in demo account.it will help you to get knowledge about forex trading.you can learn and earn experience from demo trading.
    so welcome to forex family.

I do understand that your a newbie in trading industry, so you'll be needing a lot of coaching to do's before start trading.

First of all Binary Options is a type of Option where the payoff is either fixed of amount or nothing at all. There are different ways of trading depending on the platform that you'll be using.

I'd suggest that you look for a web-based platforms, why? because web-based have free demo accounts and eventually through testing those software you'll be familiarized on how to use it and how it works. And the best thing about web-based trading platform you are assured that everything is updated

First of all Binary Options is a type of Option where the payoff is either fixed of amount or nothing at all. There are different ways of trading depending on the platform that you'll be using.