Thread: Mr first picks... SNE PBR HPQ

Hybrid View

Default Mr first picks... SNE PBR HPQ

Hi guys,So I am thinking more concrete about my first trades and have shortlisted some stocks. I try to analyze it and explain to you why I like to buy these shares and also where I see risks.I would like to ask you about your opinion and if you think the reasoning is good enough. Thanks in advance.

Continuously increasing Profits the last years

On the rise for the past 6 months, I do not see any resistance

Here it is also more like gut feeling (I think that actually this might be a bad indicator)
    AntonioOpith

You wanna swing these? And if so, for about how long? I only ask because the time frame is important as to what you'll look for when you pick a stock.

Yes, swing was my idea. I think that HPQ would be even possible to trade longer.

SNE I wanna hold until $34/35, I am a bit afraid of the resistance at $36, with a stop loss of $28.

PBR Hold until $10, same argument as above I see the resistance at around $11, stop loss at $7.

HPQ as said above I am unsure if wanna swing or long trade it. I currently dont see any reason that the stock would drop below $31 and there is a lot of room above with no clear resistance.

Btw, these are my views with very limited knowledge. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I cant tell you whether they are good or bad, and everybody has limited knowledge in one aspect or another, but I do think I can help you get on the right track a little. I do not keep up with any of these tickers and everyone will probably have a different way to look at this, but here is mine.