Thread: Excellent report about trends from a veteran trader

Default Excellent report about trends from a veteran trader

Profitable trading is all about stacking the odds in your favor.

And, if you're trading AGAINST the trend, you're already starting off on the wrong foot!

Veteran trader, Todd Mitchell, has just unveiled a very good trend presentation, entitled "The Truth About Trends" and, if you're serious about making money, take a look at this.

His presentation is valued at over $297 but, for a limited time, you can view it at no cost through this special link.

In case you missed it earlier last week,Get it while its still available!

LIVE Webinar with Todd Mitchell this Tuesday at 8:00 p.m.

Join Todd in a live interactive webinar where he'll go over all the rules of this powerful strategy and discuss his unique approach on trends.

You'll get rare access to a veteran trader and the opportunity to ask questions.

Register for the webinar here.

P.S. This may be the last time Todd ever shares this stuff at no cost. He's going to give you all the rules of the system, the trend presentation and the webinar.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that tonight, on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 - Craig Hill and I are going to hold a LIVE webinar for only those people, like you, that have previously signed up on our site.

P.S. During the live webinar, I'll also review last weeks charts and show you how you could have applied the "Volume Breakout System" to have potentially made hundreds of dollars with just this one strategy alone!