Thread: BANR is showing signs of an upcoming breakou

Default BANR is showing signs of an upcoming breakou

BANR is showing signs of an upcoming breakout as price action and volume are making some bull signals here. A breakout above $2.59 and this stock is a buy for a day trade.

I can both appreciate the research that has apparently went into what looks to be an at least somewhat
    promising stock, which I don't know a whole lot about this one but the data looks promising, and I can also
    see the potential you speak of, I am wondering if there exists any reason as to why this couldn't be a long play?

Speculatively speaking of course, but if it did there might be some serious gains to be had.
    Of course, we might be talking 10 years as well...

I'm adding this stock to my watchlist. However, if the stock doesn't break above $2.6, I probably won't buy it. One thing to be cautious about the stock is the low trading volume.

Based on the height of the pattern it's setting up for a $1 move higher. This also happens to correlate with the gap lower on the daily chart back in June.

If you're going to trade this one put a tight stop on it. Given the fact it's earnings blow and all it has going for it is a promising looking chart I'd imagine there will be plenty of weak handed traders piling in this one. I suspect she'll fall as quck as she rises. Don't be left holding the bag.