Thread: Stock Scan Project

AlfredInomb

Default Stock Scan Project

Im inviting you to test my first stock scan project.

Simple request:
    Each person to give me names of 2 stocks you own or are interested in. I will conduct a research on these 2 stocks based on my long-term systematic and rule-based trading strategy. Then I will give you a short stock scan report of each stock so that it can aid you in your decision-making. I cant promise you that I can research on some obscure stocks, but whatever stocks you throw at me, Ill do my best to research on them. Sample screenshots are attached.
    Aliccasssmeaw

This pilot project is free. I hope you can test it out with me. Write to me at francistan@fjion.com.
    AllenDah

Do also remember that I trade numbers(which are always prices) in a numbers game, also known as the markets. Fundamentals such as news, bank actions, economic data and company reports are not in my trading and research. Hence, the stock scan reports are all numbers-driven only.
    AllanSap

Maybe we should rethink that backtest? Throwing darts at the chart could do better than 1 and win more than 22 of the time.

If it took you 18 years to make 19, we have a problem. The stock market alone went up 26 last year.....

Your backtest on HSY is not good. What is your strategy here? Why did you use 1996 as the starting point? You do realize the longer time frame trades, you need to look at longer time frame charts. Your strategy may work on some short runs, but man in the long-term you wouldn't even beat inflation, just saying. I think you can be a good trader, but think about what you posted above......