Thread: Shv_select harvests limited

Default Shv_select harvests limited

FWIW a few charts are developing a familiar pattern - not textbook, in this case but certainly not a positive chart IMO. Looks like it is venturing towards $8.50

I am a complete newb so please be gentle.

I am currently playing the ASX trading game to learn as much as I can about trading stocks and have posted another post elsewhere on this forum which may explain more if you are interested.

This stock SHV is one which grabbed my attention and I wanted to share with you why. I would love to hear your perspective regarding my analysis.

I am not going to pretend I know a great deal about the indicators I have used in the chart below but the chart is not the only reason this stock interested me.

I like almonds and so does my partner. Sounds stupid but Australian almonds (unless you have your own tree) are damn expensive.

Almonds are very popular everywhere and Australia produces some of the best.

Apparently we had a bumper crop this season with more mature trees coming on line.

US drought impacting production and Spanish crop adversely affected by frost and drought.

References:
    18/4/16 - PAC Partners Agribusiness & Food Conference Presentation
    27/2/15 - ABC Article - Record almond harvest starts for 2015

I am going to give it a punt and purchase some stock in the ASX trading game tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Getting a bit late in the day for any real analysis - I'll take a look tomorrow - though some one else may care to comment.

Had a quick scan of some chart/s and you may well be onto something here!

Will provide some observations tomorrow....

(Message edited by tryhay on April 18, 2016)