Thread: Dgzonetrader software

Default Dgzonetrader software

Has anyone tried dgzonetrader trading system ? I would like to know about the software before I subscribe to them.
    afibaruzuqoj

While I'm not huge on labels I'd say this one fits me pretty well.
    I believe in equal rights.
    Equal opportunity.
    However there's simply no way to dictate or ensure equal outcome, that's dependent on circumstances and individual output.
    I believe in equity as much as it is reasonable.

I believe in equal rights and opportunity. I don't believe in equality of outcome, though I do believe in reducing inequality of outcome. Though equality is the overall target, equity is a necessary step in that direction.
    Airbladedam

Do you believe in equal rights?
    No, equal rights is a privilege that you get when you understand the value of your social contract and complying to its requirements
    For instance, I don't believe that criminals deserve equal rights comparable to that of law abiding citizens.
    Do you believe in equal opportunity?
    No, opportunity is something that you created for yourself not something that is handed to you.
    People will always have bias and preferences, life is not fair.
    If you want to be notice and be promoted, you better haul your ass and beat those obstacles.
    Do you support equal outcome?
    As a process engineer we always aspire for equal, consistent, and standardized output (minimization of rejects, mis-process, losses, and inefficiency).
    I dont know if thats is on the same idea as the question requires though.
    Do you prefer equality or equity?
    I like to consider myself as practical flexible person.
    So case to case basis,

I think valuing every human equally is a bit arbitrary.
    Everyone should begin with equal valuation to society (the only meaning of 'worth' I think a human can really have), but people's actions and abilities should influence this valuation; the more you can contribute to society, the better treatment by society you should receive. e.g. a scientist should have greater 'rights' than should a [insert mindless job] who should then receive better 'rights' than a criminal.