Thread: Free EA effectiveness

Agustingeolf

Default Free EA effectiveness

Who could tell me where I can find a rating of free robots? I did a google search and I could not find any. I tried and so far have only found one by Rita Lasker but with $1,000 deposit the profits are only $40-60 per day . I am wondering if all free robots are the same a large deposit and not much profit? Is there something better?
    Airbladedfb

Why should it be? Depends entirely on the reasons for entry and exit, the size of risk, the target size, the risk as a proportion of the account size, surely.
    Airbladeuat

So you want to say that it's useless to search anything better among free robots?
    Airbladekaf

The Collective C2 website http://www.collective2.com/ monitors automated systems.

If you think you can get a free EA that makes $40 to $60 a day on a $1000 account you are in dreamworld, thats 100 a month..and you think thats a 'large deposit and not much profit'?

If you look at some of those systems on C2 you'll see that even the ones that show a good profit on paper dont work anywhere near as well in the real world.