I also have customized it to show shares traded at what price...this is where I usually place my stock orders from just by clicking in the price I want and it auto sends the amount of shares I set above....also shows P/L at diff price levels. 3. T&S (times and sales) shows orders that have gone through at what price and how many shares and whether it was a sell or a buy. 4. level 2 ....shows best offer from each exchange and how many shares at that price....if you select the little triangle next to the word "level II" you can see full book for NASDQ and BATS/EDGE. 5. I year chart with daily candles so I can see at a glance the range a stock has traded and where it is at for the year. 6. News gadget....but just for that stock...notice the red box with a 1 in it....everywhere you make a box a color everything with that color in it will come up with the same ticker....so if i type SPY in the ticker search at the top left and hit enter...all charts and gadgets with the same color box will show for SPY.