Thread: QASP I know the Pheonix of penny stocks.

Default QASP I know the Pheonix of penny stocks.

Its about one of the best paid for interviews I have heard. The new cleaned out shell is back with the original vision. 3 times a charm, but this time looks to be a real fun play. The Company has claims aginst NHSH and winning at every step in court. Its just a matter oif time now.
    QASP will become the controlling share holder of NHSH and by default becomes the controling arm of Mine seeker, UK. The good thing QASP doesnt even need NHSH and M/S thats just apple pie.

The old CEO got caught red handed setting up the shell NHSH all the while he was stripping assesets of QASP and moving them into his pockets and M/S.

QASP will take over NHSH and make M/S work. More Pie.

And please take the time to listen to the interview. I know the past better than anyone.

Low float with a story that has always been in the works. Its growing. Thers this thing SEVIS that allows The Company to issue Visas to foreign Student Pilots and get them over here to train, $60K per student. Its been 90 days and approval PR is any second day or week. Once that falls in place QASP has students lined up as I type. Its much cheaper to train over here. Fuel cost is 2/3 cheaper. Plus who wouldnt want to come to Florida to hang out for a year close to the beach.
    The need is out there for other countries.