Thread: A website to help a small group of dedicated new investors.

Default A website to help a small group of dedicated new investors.

So I have recently had the idea to create a website where a group of 5-15 investors manage a hypothetical portfolio of $500,000. Every decision made will be written and recorded (From security purchases to portfolio allocation and risk management). This project will require potentially years due to the timescale of long-term investing.

I am looking for professional (/investors with experience) investors to help mentor these novice investors.
    I am also looking for other novice investors (like me) who would be interesting in trying to outperform the market paper trading. For more information please go to the site here: http://letsbeatmrmarket.wordpress.com/

Since this is very early stages of the project the details will change and the project will not commence for a few more weeks as details are finalised. And I would also ask that any novice investors be willing to dedicate a reasonable amount of time looking ahead into the next 1-5 years from now depending upon the success of the project.

If you are interested in participating in this project please contact me on the discord /r/investing chat or through this site. Please comment any feedback / ideas to this project, thank you.

This is a nice idea, lets see how it works out!

Thanks, it will probably take a while to get mentors / novice investors willing to commit to a project like this.