Thread: My Most Successful Trading Strategy

Default My Most Successful Trading Strategy

I have never shorted a penny, nor will I ever. As the risk is too great. Your downside is limitless and your upside limited to the price (rather small) of the share. Why would I put myself in such a situation. Surely that cannot be rational.

Your strategy may be right 99 of the time. It may feel good pocketing profit afer profit. That may strengthen your resolve to continue following your system. But on your hundredth trade you may loose 20 times what you have previously made in all your trades.

I am the the biggest skeptic around. I don't believe the news and think listening to it makes people stupid. But I also know that the one time out of a hundred the news is right the result is going to be so big that it could bankrupt me if I had short exposure.

You CANNOT know everything. You can limit your downside.

When you then study history you find out that they had to leave their islands because they had simply burnt out all the timbers for cooking fuel including the building materials for cooking fuel

They had no choice but to go to sea

As the Long termers say
    If you throw a bottle in the ocean it could circum-navigate the Earth and this is probably true

What is not known is
    "How many lives were lost "Island hopping"

What I mean is
    If one can turn $10,000 into $100,000 in a year
    How many $10,000 year losses do we need to budget for?

Now it would appear particular brokers are borrowing outside this list to also "allow" shorting of shares unlisted but go thru the list and you'll find many low turnover shares like NAV qualify.
    The same thing is happening with CFD's Long with penny shares joining their Lists on a 50/50 gearing.CVI is an example I recently learnt of.

I can only find out about these Developments from Sites other than Incredible.This place is in the Doldrums.Posters here are very few and have "withdrawn" to exclusive threads predominately working on your dreaded FA,Charlie.
    New posters like pse have to run a gauntlet past you,Charles and your often quite purposefully obscure mutterings.
    Didn't I read once how you are "Famous" for never giving any Method of Share Picking out to Anyone? Even to your "accolytes" gathered at ya hamburger shop?Always you use the dicotomy of mottos like on Volume Analysis It's-
    Someone is buying for every Sale so Volume is Manipulated so say I[ie you]
    There are dozens of threads where you've come Down with what seems some Definitive,Last Word Decree.You get questioned about it and you never Reply[Market Depth Devil etc is an example]

Now you'll go all huffy and babble about how you don't Need to post here,your time is precious etc blah but it's not like the old days,Chuck.Maintaining your precious Ego is no longer the Agenda Principally of this Site.
    Take my word for it,OK?