Now it would appear particular brokers are borrowing outside this list to also "allow" shorting of shares unlisted but go thru the list and you'll find many low turnover shares like NAV qualify.
The same thing is happening with CFD's Long with penny shares joining their Lists on a 50/50 gearing.CVI is an example I recently learnt of.

I can only find out about these Developments from Sites other than Incredible.This place is in the Doldrums.Posters here are very few and have "withdrawn" to exclusive threads predominately working on your dreaded FA,Charlie.
New posters like pse have to run a gauntlet past you,Charles and your often quite purposefully obscure mutterings.
Didn't I read once how you are "Famous" for never giving any Method of Share Picking out to Anyone? Even to your "accolytes" gathered at ya hamburger shop?Always you use the dicotomy of mottos like on Volume Analysis It's-
Someone is buying for every Sale so Volume is Manipulated so say I[ie you]
There are dozens of threads where you've come Down with what seems some Definitive,Last Word Decree.You get questioned about it and you never Reply[Market Depth Devil etc is an example]

Now you'll go all huffy and babble about how you don't Need to post here,your time is precious etc blah but it's not like the old days,Chuck.Maintaining your precious Ego is no longer the Agenda Principally of this Site.
Take my word for it,OK?