Thread: Quantitative Stock Screen

Default Quantitative Stock Screen

Hi guys thought this would be useful for some of you .. Note that I dont have a fundamental view on these stocks so please overlay that with it to make any investment decisions..

I have a proprietary global quantitative stock screen generates a list of BUY and SELL stock ideas based on statistical scores of select fundamental factors. Quintile 1 stocks with the highest quant scores are theoretically BUY ideas and Quintile 5 stocks with the lowest quant scores are theoretically SELL ideas.

2nd May 2014 end date price, These are the daily quant screen for anyone to use to do their stock picking. Please note that I do not have a fundamental view on them so please do add your own overlays to decide if its worth a buy or sell. If any of you wish to discuss with me on these stocks or any other matters, I am most happy to respond

These are the daily quant screen for anyone to use to do their stock picking. Please note that I do not have a fundamental view on them so please do add your own overlays to decide if its worth a buy or sell. If any of you wish to discuss with me on these stocks or any other matters, I am most happy to respond

The usual daily feed for you guys who view this. This model has been useful to me for many times in my investment decision making. Do recognise it's more of an idea generation tool and further fundamental valuation work should be done on a stock before taking investment decisions.