Thread: Quick Fundamental Stock Summary

I am a fundamentalist first in most of my trading strategies be it Income, Growth, Value, Blend or whatever. I believe the stock needs to be fundamental strong or at least be aware of weak spots before using technical analysis to enter and exit positions. On that note, I created a google spreadsheet to help me in taking a quick look at a stock I am interested in. I thought I'd share that sheet with any of the stockaholics interested in fundamentals.

I am adding some screen shots to this so you can see what it does...
    The only data you enter is the symbol in cell A1 of the Summary tab and hit "enter" for a quick over view.

Default Quick Fundamental Stock Summary

Then click the Financials tab for the data in the below screenshot showing Income/BallanceSheet/CashFlow data as well as profitability ratios and if applicable it will show dividend yield and payout ratio

Then click on the News tab for below most recent news stories. Articles will open in a new tab/window so you don't lose the spreadsheet when reading the news.

The only purpose of the price history tab is to populate the charts on the Summary tab.