I'm a retired Canadian attorney who's been retained by a Sydney, Australia based mining consulting and capital raising firm and a company that's acquired one of the largest lithium deposits in Argentina to promote the opportunity to investors.

The agreement I have with http://www.transpacificminerals.com restricts my activities to generating public awareness. My intent is not to solicit investment by way of debt financing or share purchase. Here is the relevant contractual term:

"The Consultant agrees to positively promote the assets and management/board of directors of the Company. This promotion is to include the use of commonly used social media and national and international Stock & Equity websites where appropriate."

Disclosure: I have been retained by Superstructures International Pty Ltd and Trans-Pacific Minerals Corp (both incorporated in Australia) to generate awareness about their Argentine lithium mining project. My remuneration is not by way of salary, but rather a block of stock which will have financial value when Trans-Pacific lists on the ASX next year.