Thread: Trading Tuition

Default Trading Tuition

Have been trading with your charts for 6 months without much gain or loss , and need the 20 hours a week spent with more effect. I need an expert trader to examined my practice and give advice. Regards Bill

Can any reader recommend someone who does one-on-one training?

Chris Shea would have to be the best person I know of who can bring a trader to profitability.

I am a client.

I suggest you email him with your story, then phone him to see if his method of assistance is really what you seek.

Incredible Charts is filtering out the required words needed to put you in touch with Chris Shea, so I suggest you simply Google the words "Chris Shea Coach" and any number of those links will take you to his site.

Chris lives in Brisbane, and is an International Trading Seminar speaker and work-shop leader. He is a former school teacher and psychologist, who actually trades his own account.

Be prepared to make some personal changes, and have the required brain surgery to remove all BS ideas you may hold dear.

Chris is the author of an excellent book on trading the financial markets, and I am surprised not to find it in the list of books you have for sale, Colin.

The book is selling at about one fifth of its value, imv.