I would have a question about failed double bottom (uptrend). Won't be asking anything about failed double top (downtrend) because I will just use your answer, in reverse, for downtrend situations also. So, when failed double bottom (FDB abbreviation) occurs at the current time, most likely best solution is to plan the upcoming trend, using method called Elliott Waves which works, at least for me, very well. However, I would like to learn and use something new. This is called symetric triangles. Please see the image file below. On the above side (left) at the current time, double bottom just failed to occur so we are expecting uptrend from the current moment. Green and red lines are obviously trend lines. Black lines (below side of the image) are my own constructing (designing) lines done on my own. Obviously the black line should be on exact trend lines (green, red - please see the bottom of image). However here are little bit next to trend lines so I can be understandable more where are those black lines coming from. I repeat that they should be basically drawn on the trend lines. The rest of black lines, four, are additionally constructed so I get symetry of triangles. There are four triangles produced, three inner ones are one outer one (comprehension of all three). My question is based on assumption that I am looking for ALTERNATIVE of Elliott Waves so I could use something new or even together with Elliott Waves.