Two years ago I was at the depths of my finances having lost nearly $100,000 trading cfd's in a sideways trend, I decided to put the remaining $100,000 into term deposits as I had lost my will to continue trading.
The reason that I lost this amount, was trading in a sideways trend which lasted for months, but mainly by panicking and puting too high stops into stocks that were in a negative trade.
It may have been more luck than judgement, but I decided to re-enter in the early part of last year, and have doubled my $100,000 up to yesterday, thanks to Twiggs Momentum Oscillator and the use of MACD, a method mocked by a long gone, thankfully, contributer to this forum
Of course it is easy to trade as the river rises on high tides, but I cannot imagine how I could have gone from 5110,000 to $200,000 without the use of Twiggs money and MACD
Thank you Colin for an invaluable tool.
Things are looking rosy at present, I am no longer afraid of the dreaded big bad red candle, in fact I look forward to short trading, which I haven't done before