Thread: How Do you Help A Mentor?

89hBbtrm4E

So my mentor lost a really big deal. I couldn't get a hold of him. He also became really distant with his family. His wife called yesterday asking if I can talk to her husband. We are really close so she's hoping if I can break the wall surrounding him. He was a really good trader and his reputation is really well-established. But after that big lose, I don't know how he can stand up again. Is anyone there have any similar experience? If so, what can I do to help?
    3susawmeyvpjqlr

Default How Do you Help A Mentor?

I agree with StockJock-e. Give him some time alone to pick up the pieces. He will eventually get through it. If he doesn't get better, there could be a possibility that he might be suffering from depression. I suggest check out the early signs so it could be prevented.
    AArabellnumb

He left me a message yesterday telling me that he's already doing a talk therapy. I guess that could really help him dramatically to move on from his losses. And also this article: https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/t...s-how-talk-therapy-can-help-you-in-treatment/ said that talk therapies can help someone to overcome depression, anxiety, stress and other mental disorders. So I believe that he is already on the right path.