Thread: QASP Quasar Aerospace

Alinainsix

Default QASP Quasar Aerospace

I can't believe There is no thread on this play.
    I've bought this three different times @.02 and flipped it for various profits over the last two months. Sorry folks. Too many forums to frequent.
    Anyhow they are some flight training company, with some aquisitions in the near term that they say will provide $150MM in revenue. 30MM O/S and the company just started a stock buy back program, yesterday. Not a R/S like most pinkies resort too. These will be held in thier treasury and taken out of the float. And the kicker, they got a bridge loan to purchase 10-20% of the O/S. In this day of stingy credit, these guys are either the Worlds best con artist or have painted one hell of a safe buisness plan.
    I sold out today @.245 and will be looking to buy back in @.20 for another go. I might be buying a small $500 @.024 just in case it turns up on a P&D.
    This will be going on for some months and I'm looking to hold long my cheapies and flip with a handful.
    We're all looking for a .50 or better from this. I'm holding for bucks
    good luck to all.

Buy back started tuesday and spiked to .o245 and now trying to come down. I think its getting loaded up with new investors. Soon it won't be going down these levels again.
    Alexarjoymn

Now thats why I started this thread.
    QASP has done it again and bounced off Dipped to .018 and is making another run for .0245-.030

And when she does I'll sell half and wait till the next dip to.02 or below.

Guys this thing will churn as the company buy back of stock continues. And they are looking any where betweet 10-20% of the O/S to be distributed to key employees of the aquisitions in the works. The shares will be held in trust and restricted for some time till maturity.
    $150Million bridge loan to pull this off. NO BODY gets cash like this. Projected $150MM in yearly revenues.

I've bought and sold QASP 4 times like this over the last two months. Its becomming my all time favorite stock.
    Alfredten

Still buying and trying for shares below .0149999999, but the turd won't give it up. Holding its own and either tank or give me a reason to flip a few.
    I feel a run forming here.
    There is alot of stock manipulation going on, And it has to do with the O/S. Company buy back plus dilution. Odd twist on this one but has some very good PRs and expected revenue streams, along with a nice $15MM loan. Its enough to build a base of cheap shares, and flip the expensive ones at every chance.

Nope got caught staring like a blue cow out in some dern field.
    Talk is, news will be out tomorrow and the stock is all over the place today.
    QASP's MM DBAB has bought up over a Million shares today after lunch. Thats not normal activity. Also for concern is that HDSN is on the BID which he usualy sits on the ASK all day every day. Some think he is covering is short ass.
    I'll hold long and see what happens tomorrow. I own some of the cheapest shares held .0139s and want to see those ride so high I have to wait till End of the years so Obama can't get his grubby hands on any for another 12 mos.:santaclaus:

I'm in just a few flippers now
    SFIO flip and long
    CERP looking for .10
    MESA 10Q out in a few weeks. Been very hard to score anything below .022 Killing me today!
    Flipped out of low floater NEIK @.19 looking for .15-.14 again
    TPIV under $1.00.....soon