Thread: Nct

Bfahfip

Default Nct

NCT looks like it could have a run like MPG did, needs to get thru resistance of 2.90. Playing with NCT MPG BEE KFN and ACAS WITH NCT LOOKING LIKE THE NEXT WINNER OF THE BUNCH. mpg HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR AND LOOKS LIKE IT MAY SEE 4 PLUS SOON.
    BettyClory

I am following this thread closely. I see MPG dropping 8% today is this the best time to buy.
    NCT also dropping few couple of percentage.

Are these now the time to buy?

I know you have better knowledge in these stocks - Thanks.
    beststihia

MPG has been a great buy the dip trade daily but do not hold it overnight. NCT news out this morning may give it a push. NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT - News) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared dividends on the Company’s remaining outstanding 9.75% Series B, 8.05% Series C and 8.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The Company will pay dividends of $0.236979, $0.195660 and $0.203559 per share on the Series B, Series C and Series D preferred stock, respectively. The dividends for the preferred stock cover the period from and including March 26, 2010 to and including April 30, 2010. These dividends are payable on April 30, 2010 to holders of record on April 9, 2010.

Newcastle’s Board of Directors elected not to pay a common stock dividend for the first quarter of 2010 in order to further retain capital for liquidity, investment and working capital purposes.

Have you been following RDN, MBI, and PMI over the last few months? They've have some serious increases. I'm already invested in RDN, but i'm thinking about jumping into PMI. The general area seems to be doing well imo. What do you think?

NCT has taken out 3.57 this morning, im looking for 4 plus and the same with mpg.
    MPG just blew right thru 4 look for NCT to follow mpg higher.