Thread: GW reporting earnings

BelleW986

Default GW reporting earnings

Earnings reporting at 10 AM.
    This could be an exciting ride.
    Forward P/E is 10.

you probably sold at a good short term peak today. I would let it fall a little lower than 8 to get back in. I could see it bouncing again, around your first entry price.
    Beaconbna

nothing wrong with a profit. The thought crossed my mind today too, but I really feel this one goes a lot higher throughout the summer. It's gonna be hard to say no if it gets to 9-10 range though.
    Biowolle34Dop

ya i thought about that too.. cus this seems like an amazing company.. i was listening to their earnings call today and their future outlook was very positive.. id like to get back into this stock, maybe if it goes back down to 8 dollars or so

I guess I went against the trend to sell a good earnings call here."

The trend is to sell the news. I went against it.

"It made 8 times last Q's EPS."

The reason why I went against it is above. Plus '06 P/E = 10 (cheap).

"I just hope all the shorts of Bill Parness and company get ran over on this one."

Bill Parness says to short on earnings. I hope his shorting crew get ran over because I bought this one.

I hope this clears it up for you.

I'm thinking this one will be about $20 by next summer. It'd be nice to just let 'er rip. I don't see oil and nat. gas going much lower. I bet their next quarter is about .33 per share. When they have a 1.05 EPS this year, do you think it will still be at $8?
    BillyJah

I guess I went against the trend to sell a good earnings call here. It made 8 times last Q's EPS. I think this earnings is good enough to go against the trend. I just hope all the shorts of Bill Parness and company get ran over on this one.