Thread: Chmd

Darinkaboarl

Default Chmd

I agree, good call cman! This is a typical bounce of the bottom, this will run for a few days, good play right here folks!
    Dannyrig

Watit it here as the last time i traded chmd on news it went to .27. Good luck and watch TCOM too as it will soon be in play.
    Dannyden

CHMD is starting to run and could run big! Have a look at the chart, stock has reached bottom and is now in bounce mode!

Strong buy now recommendation!
    danielViack

CEDAR HILL, TX--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 30, 2006 -- China Media Group Corporation (OTC BB:CHMD.OB - News) ("CMG") announces today that it has set up a branch office in Zhuhai, China.
    Mr. Con Unerkov, Chairman of China Media Group, stated, "We are excited to open the office in Zhuhai, which is next to the border of Macau. The up coming entertainment/leisure hot spot for Chinese holiday seekers will be in Zhuhai. This city is renowned as a holiday getaway inside China. With the further development of the gaming and entertainment industry in Macau and the Disneyland attraction in Hong Kong, Zhuhai will become a hotbed for tourist related activities for local Chinese. With this in mind, we have decided to capitalize on the potential advertising opportunities in Zhuhai as the preferred destination for Chinese tourists. We will have ample opportunity to develop our advertising for cross border activities/services/goods. The opening of our office in Zhuhai will complement our offices in Hong Kong whereby we can maximize our cross border advertising opportunities. We have also appointed Mr. QIU Li Rong as the general manager for the Zhuhai branch office. Mr. Qiu was formerly with the Zhuhai government. We believe with his relationships into the commercial community, he will be able to develop the advertising business in Zhuhai."

CHMD is one of those stocks that looks to good to be true so i would be careful with it. Im in it for the next run but it is a risky chinese company that could have a huge run if they know how to do business in china. Good luck

Just curious...
    what's with the news about shares being offered at 25ish on wed, through UBS and credit suisse... I don't follow this one, but the news got my attention... yeat that's 25 bucks...
    What do you guys know?

Im still holding this one and it might take a while but when it goes it will be good for 50% imo maybe alot more long term. Another little chinese company to watch is TCOM as they have an ipo coming out in may. My favorite chinese stock is about ready to take off and i hope they come out with news today. Good luck