Thread: ANH and FCMC mortgage trades

AlleneEvaky

Default ANH and FCMC mortgage trades

Having a great day look for 5 1/2 plus on monday imo. FCMC another little mortage company having a great day. Lots of bucks being made trading mortage companys up and down.
    Aquawak

chinaman.. i also followoing FCMC and IMH..
    made some quick 20% on these stocks...
    if the market keeps going up these will do well.
    you gotta have the guts to invest in any mortgage stocks right now and timing

Yep best to trade them, i just bought NFI for monday. IMO these mortage companys will be in play for a few weeks and next month the fed will cut rates again. Looking at housing stocks too

the fed better not cut rate again..........let the kinks work itself out.alot of ppl dont want GOV involvement unless it has to do with thier stocks and other investments.

Learned a long time ago when they cut rates buy housing and auto stocks. IMO they will cut again next month. Watch the mortage stocks next week.

ANH hit 4.93 then backed off as the market went red, if we get thru 5 look for 5.34. DFC and FCMC looking good so far too. Good luck

FCMC-Franklin Credit Management Corp. topped the list of Biggest Percentage Price Gainers on the Nasdaq Stock Market. See the full list. Keep an eye on DFC it could be the next big gainer, took a small position friday with my fcmc profits also picked up some NFI. Hope we get a few more days where these mortage companys do well. Good luck