Thread: ICE - any current shareholders?

9dRWFpl2Yf

Default ICE - any current shareholders?

Is anyone a current shareholder? If so, are you holding tight or do you have plans to add to your position on a pullback?
    89hBbtrm4E

I thought about purchasing ICE several times. IT was a bit out of my price range so I held off but many I wich I had picked it up cause it has been on a steady climb.
    4TYWuykOEz

I have traded this stock many time since its IPO. I currently hold the stock and have sold a portion lately at 150 and 160. My next order is for 180. I think with all the merger speculation in the exchanges industry we should see it continue higher throughout the summer. I would buy more on a nice pullback.
    3UBUO6OZ17

Thats what I was thinking, plus, isnt ICE and NYMEX they only two exchanges that you can trade oil? To me it seems that the Chicago Merc and NYSE each would want to buy one of these. Maybe even someone like the London Exchange could get involved.

I put that order in at a high price because ICE can run up really quickly in the morning and then pull back. Lately I have not been able to watch all day so I just set that out there in case there is a big run while I am not watching. Now that it has pulled back I might add to my position. With all the trade rumors you can get big pops some mornings. Look at NMX last week when it ran up towards 150.