Thread: 1.6 trillion barrels of oil Canadian oil sands

annnnnttti

Default 1.6 trillion barrels of oil Canadian oil sands

Thats alot of oil and BQI is right in the middle of all this oil with the largest land leases. After reading this report i started buying for sprt news release at 4.49 and will add as it goes higher. check it out----http://landman.ca/pdf/Saskatchewan_2007_Oil_Sands_Presentation.pdf
    AnnaNikMut

BQI needs to get thru 4.60 and then 4.76 if so we could see 5 real quick. I added again at 4.55 good luck
    Anngox

BQI working on that 4.60 and if we get thru i think many will want in before the news comes. Could have a nice run before the news comes out. Going to have to sell something if bqi gets thru 4.60 so i can add 1 more time today.
    Annabelboarl

I know you love to trade this one but I still think it makes a better longterm holding. Much less stress knowing it will likely be a $30 stock by way of takeover or organically in 5 yrs or less.

I agree its a great long term play and you can only trade it if you are watching it everyday while the market is open. When im trading BQI i usually buy the dips when it nears support and sell for .25 profit but some days i get lucky and make .50 which would be better then a 10% return on your money for less then 1 day. Im still holding what i bought last week but i should have traded it and then reentered. BQI needs to get back above 4.71-------------Price Support Pivot Point Resistance