Thread: BBI - Blockbuster

AnittaMus

Default BBI - Blockbuster

No mon back yet...BBI is not doing anything yet on my intra day chart. It may go down further or explode upward. I wish that CEO wouldn't have said that the video rental business was in the tank! Who would want to buy BBI with that positive outlook?
    AngelinaBi

Yea no kidding! I hope so too, stupid BlockBuster CEO. Did anyone else pick up BCON yesterday or this morning? Should picked up on CNXT since it's Cramer's pick of the week... d'oh! TCG, do you see CNXT continuing a buying trend with support or does Cramer and bullish greed cloud your crystal ball?
    AlexanderO

CNXT has very strong resistance at $2.07. It gapped up this morning. I wouldn't buy it now. I'd wait and buy it on a pullback. If it closes above $2.07, that's very bullish. Let it run then buy it on a pullback. I prefer not to chase a stock. Wait and let it come to you.
    Alertevext

Volume is very high today. If the bulls can keep the bears in check this should start moving upwards. I'm a little concerned that if it closes below $4.50 it may be able to bounce like we had hoped. Keep your eyes on it and be mindful of the $4.30 low set yesterday...

Has anyone closed out their positions (fully or partially) at a loss? I'm hoping for a technical bounce back here. Netflix is really good, they have a HUGE selection, but I also like blockbuster online, mainly because I get instore rentals, etc.

Dangit BBI, gimme my money back! :wink:

What do you think TCG, are all the planets still aligned in our favor?