Thread: SNFX.....bomb, gun sniffing gadget

Alexacex

Default SNFX.....bomb, gun sniffing gadget

They have developed a gadget that will sniff gunpowder out of an expended bullet from 15 ft away...behind a concrete wall... So, police, military, ect are expected to try this thing out for guns, bombs, ect. Has anyone been following this? Any thoughts?
    AlbertVof

thats pretty neat there rski. i looked for news and headlines and didnt find any. i will look yahoo tomorrow. i had once owned iotn ionatron that has a roadside bomb detector and lipc laser barrior security doors and also some type of weapons. iotn was a slow pace stock that i rode from 5 to 9 last year and unloaded it because cramer didnt like the company because of the company had change types of business's. now it sits around 10.50sh and seems to have developed a nice trend. the sniffex looks to be a neat device that could be used by all authorities. i am interested in exploring the background of this company and doing some dd.
    have you already began or have a position in this stock?
    Acdfriq

I got a bulk email saying that it was going up 300% in 2 months(doubtful), however, It made me want to look at it. Turns out, I like the product, and if it can do what they say and be accurate.......wow!

I havent bought in yet, but I am soon....mad money fun.

There is some info on Yahoo finance but not alot since the company is pretty new.

Hi,! This is my first post in this forum, but I've been lurking around for awhile trying to learn as much as I can.

When I saw this post about SNFX, I thought I should warn you guys about this one so no one will get ripped off.

I've received anonymous emails on several occasions that really 'pump' this stock, saying the price is going to go sky high. It's pretty obvious to me that the senders own this stock & want to get everyone on their 'mailing list' to buy this stock & run the price way up. Then when the price is high enough, I assume they will dump all their shares, which will drive the price into the ground, taking all unsuspecting shareholders with it. 8O

I've noticed that every time I get one of these emails, the stock price rises pretty dramatically the next day, so there must be quite a few folks on their 'mailing list'. I'm not sure how I even got on the list.

I've been tempted to buy early the next day after I receive one of these emails & then get out of the stock quickly as soon as it goes up maybe 5 or 10%, but I haven't actually tried it.

Any opinions of whether this would this be a good or bad idea to attempt this? :?:

So far, I've received emails about SNFX on these days: 10-11-2005, 10-24-2005 and 10-31-2005.

FYI: I also received these emails for another stock, NHVP, on 10-04-05 and 10-16-05.

If you look at the charts for these, the price usually rises dramatically the next day, but then goes downhill after that.

I'll try to paste one of the emails I received below. I received this one for SNFX on 10-31-05. Sorry, it's a long email, but definitely worth reading if anyone was thinking about buying this one: