I plan to use this thread to compliment my other thread - Intraday Live short term trading - under the discretionary section of the T2W main forum.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/disc...ex-trader.html

I will explain in more detail how I trade the currency market - but my knowledge and experience is just too valuable to give out every special tip I have learned in the last 11 years of forex day trading to an open forum

You will therefore have to use your own brain and eyes to really explore what I see and how I achieve consistent daily results in basically any market conditions.

I don't expect everyone to agree and believe everything I will be saying - but I will say it is based on my own FX retail trading experience of which over the last 6 years as been as a full time trader.

I don't sell courses or books / dvd's or do any trading lectures. I only trade spot fx - nothing else - not even gold or silver - so my own particular method or strategy should only be applied to currencies - as that is the only product I have ever used it on

I have only traded in the retail section of the industry - I have never worked in the commercial sector so only have basic knowledge of the "other side of the fence" - or as far as I am concerned - "the enemy" ;-))