Thread: ENER

ENER - been looking at this one

been looking at this one, I didnt even get into the versatility of this stock with my research. I just checked hybrid car sales over the last few years, here are the numbers.
    9,350 in 2000
    20,287 in 2001
    35,000 in 2002
    47,525 in 2003
    88,000 in 2004
    and bloomberg reports about 35,000 sold in Q1 of 2005
    Adussellkap

Default Ener

Then i read on market watch about a week ago The Senate passed an Energy Bill that would grant about 40% of the billions in tax breaks and loan guarantees for conservation, renewable energy and programs promoting alternative fuels. maybe a small step but a small step in the right direction.

looking at the chart, this stock had some real rising and falling, but I really like it for long term, there is so much room for ENER to grow
    ??????755213

Thanks,

I also like the increase in hybrid sales. I believe they have a royalty agreement so anyone else who sells batteries to the auto industry will receive a royalty on the sales. Royalties do not cost the company anything so I think that will be positive for the stock.
    ACRodger

I was thinking about grabbing this one too. I'm all about alternative energy though (I drive a 2001 VW TDI that gets 50 mpg on used vegetable oil). I'm thinking about this one for the long haul, since fuel prices in the States will not let up for another few years.

LOL! "vegetable oil"

I agree about the long haul.

I have a friend who does real estate management and the numbers he was telling me that it cost to oil buildings during the winter time are astronomical... wow, I cant wait till ENER starts converting those systems.

do you think they are working on airline fuel solutions as well?