Thread: Sharekhan Limited-Feedback

Default Sharekhan Limited-Feedback

I am client of Sharekhan Limited who has renowned stock broker in India. My name is Dipak Doshi have client ID 21074705 and client code is 1560255 with an account at Sharekhan Limited, Vastrapur Branch, Ahmedabad-Gujarat-India.
    I have drawn attention to his officer Mr. Dhaval Panchal and Branch Manager Mr. Pradeepsingh Sarawat regarding many trades which I through at sharekhan and there was some error in their trading software named Tradetiger. Mr. Dhaval has accepted that there is some problem in our software Tradetiger while same time when I urge justification from Mr. Pradeepsingh, he replied that I have not time to listen your complaint.

I have requested them to solve following complaints since last 10 days and subsequently mail to their head office and toll free number of customer care but all are in vain same as branch personnel has no time to listen and their customer care executive at their Head Office.
    I have mailed my complaints which consist following:
    1) On dated 05/08/2013 I have purchased 100 shares of Titan Industries which is in my pool while on dated 08/08/2013 there is short fall of 4 nos. of share. Since I chase up their branch officials for the matter he has reverted that this is problem of exchange we can’t do anything on subject matter. I have write mail to their office Head Office address myaccount@sharekhan.com regarding the matter and then on dated 13/08/2013 and then 4 shares of Titan Industries has been credit to my account. The same thing happened with Hero Motocorp earlier.
    2) There is 2 option in their software Tradetiger for trade, i.e. Maxtrade and Investment. As per them we have given facility to client to do intraday trade in Maxtrade and holding in Investment as they are fixed up some limit as per client’s credit balance and holdings.
    Here are some big loop holes in their software Tradetiger is if you have done Maxtrade to Investment and you are upper capped of your cash limit then share has been automatically square off from your intraday position though you have done from Maxtrade to Investment. Once this transaction happened then client understand that due to limit my shares has been squared off now I have no position of that particular shares. But astonishingly the same shares which have been squared off shown in holding account very next day!!! Also the height of great Tradetiger software shows of your profit/loss of that particular share in same day which they called MTM account!!! And they are demanding money next stating reason shortfalls in your accounts!!!
    3) I have gone thru many software of various stock broking houses wherein I am not found single broker have this type of Maxtrade and Investment facility which the great Tradetiger of sharekahan provides client to make fool. ..!!! I think from this way they are make fool to client and making big money from brokerage and take extra money from client.
    edgereHed

sharekhan is not good in providing service.

you can write a complaint to SEBI. you can get good judgem