Thread: Cheated on brokarage charges

DennisPoorm

Default Cheated on brokarage charges

I previously had a Dmat account in Religare where my brokerage charges were 3/30....Then I shifted to Nirmal bang where my charges were supposed to be 2/20 as per the deal ..I have been trading there regularly for last 2 months but the mistake which I commited was that I never checked my statements..2 days backs when I checked I found that the brokerage being charged to my account was 5/50...Now the company Nirmal Bang people are hesitating in correcting the previous deductions..What should I do about it?
    DibeTamemiMi

same case here.....with Indiabulls
    when i called their customer care, they said that these things are handleled by local team only and to contact RM or his senior.

the thing is RM has already cheated me, whats the point in contacting him.
    Dewaynecoeme

same case here.....with Indiabulls
    when i called their customer care, they said that these things are handleled by local team only and to contact RM or his senior.

the thing is RM has already cheated me, whats the point in contacting him.
    DixieDemar

If you have the Copy Brokerage offered as 2/20 then along with the statement.... send them an email....asking for immediate credit of all the excess... charged including other things as service tax & etc...

Important thing: At the bottom write 'CC: SEBI' even if you don't really send it SEBI this time....

If you get no reply withing 2-4 days... then file a complain with all supporting documents online with