Thread: I need a mad money stock :)

daleyw16

Default I need a mad money stock :)

Looking for a stock under $2/share that I can throw about $1000 of "mad money" at. Anybody have any stocks they've been watching for awhile that you've been thinking about pulling the trigger on?? I'm looking for the ultimate risk/reward here. I can lose the $1000. Turning it into 3k plus in a few months wouldn't hurt my feelings though No dumb suggestions here.......throw em at me!!
    DanhinyWap

Mad Money stocks are my especialty LOL. I "trade" stocks between .50 and $5 but most are between .50 and $3. These stocks are very volatile and I usually don't keep them for more then 3 days. Forget about "investing" in penny stocks for a month. I try to make between 10-15% return in a few days, but 5%-8% is more realistic. Yesterday I recommended FLWE and today it returned almost 8% before it gave it all back. I have FLWE on my watchlist for tommorrow. I'm looking to get in at $1.03. I also have DANKY on my watchlist and I'm looking to get in bewteen $1.80-$2. The problem with these penny stocks is that you have to watch them intraday and read their charts to get in at the right price. A few pennies here and there can cost you profits.
    DanielKit

BTW, today my scans didn't return anything worth buying tommorrow except for the above 2 stocks. But since I love oversold stocks, if the market is down again tommorrow, I should have some nice candidates for Monday.
    The Guru has spoken

chartguru, just curious, what company do u do ur trades with, and how much does it run?

I haven't researched this company too much yet, but take a look at LiquidMetal Technologies (LQMT). They have a bunch of patents relating to alloys and stell coatings.

Again, I haven't done much homework on them but the amorphous steel looks interesting. http://www.liquidmetal.com

Also of interest is the 54% insider ownership.

I also can't see how Gateway (GTW) can get much lower than $2.50/share and a sub-billion dollar market cap, but I bought some near $4 so what do I know.