Thread: Elliot Wave Detector

Connieurind

Default Elliot Wave Detector

Looking at Elliot wave structure, it seems possible that it could be encoded into a systematic procedure for detecting in any price series.

Is there any commercial product available that does this or has any t2w member written anything along these lines for any charting product?

I'm sure the purists will suggest Elliot is more an art more than a science, and they may well be right, but for me it just stands out as quite systemisable.
    CortezLoon

There are lots:-

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/se...tic%2Bsoftware

The only one I have heard of is this one:-

http://www.esignal.com/advancedget/

Would be interesting to hear from anyone who uses it.
    Craigmaw

You could try www.elwave.nl
    - it got a good write-up in TASC a few months ag0 (don't they all )

Advanced GET is another that has a bit of a following, you can rent it as an add on to esignal, and probably buy it outright still I guess. (Not sure, I think esignal bought them out, so buying might not be an option)... esignal plus GET isn't exactly cheap, however. Elwave has a demo doesn't it? They seem to be one of the more persistent EW types around, general concensus seems to be that it's okay... TASC reviews DO seem to be a bit disinclined to ruffle feathers, don't they?
    Shame, imo, I think the mag is going through a bit of a dip at the moment, some recent articles have seemed a touch odd. (Anyone notice Pring discussing one H&S and ignoring the following inverse one recently? Might have been inverse then normal way up... seemed a bit odd considering it was a made up chart he'd presumably drawn himself!)
    Dave